Thursday 10 April 2014

New Sad Text Messages

  • A lie will hurt you a thousand times, the truth will only hurt you once.
  • Never assume dat somebody luvs u by their sweetness...
    Sumtyms, u r just an option when they r bored..
  • Crying is the only way your eyes speak,when your mouth can't explain how
    things made your heart broken.. !
  • when u share yourself with others, life begins 2 find its meaning....
    bt the time u touch d hearts of others is d moment u truly start living.......
  • It Is Tough To Stop Walking,On Your Street,But It Is Even Tougher
    To Forget You And Your Love.
  • I hide my tears when I say your name
    But the pain in my heart is still the same.
  • All the water in the ocean could never sink a ship unless it gets inside.
    All the pressures of life can never hurt you unless you let them in!
  • Sometimes, you have to give up on people.Not because you don't care But,
    Because they don't. Deep Sad Poems
  • I don't know why,Maybe talking to me they feel shy.No one is mine
    Maybe I m not fine.
  • You can either be yourself and accept criticism and be happy or you can be someone else and be accepted by everyone else and be sad.
  • A smile doesn’t define happiness. For one smile covers a hundreds of unbearable pain..
  • At Some Point, You Have To Realize That Some People Can Stay In Your Heart, But Not In Your Life…
  • "I Don't Understand why Destiny allowed Some people to meet ,
    when there's no way for them to be together."
  • You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
  • The worst feeling in the world is knowing that You've been used and lied to...!






    .

     

No comments:

Post a Comment