Tuesday 18 November 2014

Anniversary Text Messages

  • Marriage is that relation between
    man and women in which
    the Independence is Equal,
    the Dependence mutual and
    the Obligation Reciprocal”.
    Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.
  • A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.
     The order varies for any given year
  • It feels nice when some1 misses u,
    feels good when some1 loves u.
    Feels better when some1 with u.
    But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u
  • No greeting card to give,
    No beautiful flowers to send,
    No cute pictures to forward,
    Just a loving heart saying
    .
    .
    .
    –HAPPY ANNIVERSARY–
  • Î LÔVÊ Û R words just 3, which mean so much on our ÂNNIVERSARŸ.
    so this is what I want 2 say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!
  • I"M Sending This Bóuquet Of Lóve To Sày That
    I Lóve Yóu Só Much Sweety

    %%%Î%%%%
    %%LÛV%%%
    %% U%%
           ) / (
           | / |
         (___)
  • That special day is here again
    The day we took our vows
    Youre just as special to me today
    As you still get me aroused.
    Happy Anniversary Lover
  • I'm sending this bouquet of love
    To say that I love you so much
    I hope I say it often enough
    I want you to know it's true,
    On this special occasion
    I want to remind you
    That you are my everything
    And
    my love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover!
  • How true my feelings were
    I found out to be The best thing
    in my life Was when you married me
    Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
    For the years we share I know one
    thing for sure We make a wonderful pair
  • May love continuously rule your relationship, as you rule each other with patience and care. 
    Wishing you a lifetime of wonderful years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment