Thursday 11 September 2014

Sad Whatsapp Statuses

  • It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
  • A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know Because I've Tried, Neither Would A Million Tears, I Know I've Cried.
  • Sad Text Messages
  • I cry may not mean nothing to anyone anymore but I still manage to over come all those sad sorrows that lay beneath my skin.
  • These tears that Being alone does not make me sad, I am sad to know that the person whom I loved have played with my feelings. It will not be easy to recover from this disappointment.
  • No One In D World Has D Ability 2stop Their Tears When Their Loved Ones Say 2 Them "Dont Leave Me , I Need You" Or "Leave Me I Dint Need You.
  •  I fell in love because I thought that person was the best one for me, today I dropped the blindfold and I finally realized I was wrong.
  • As much as I wanted I could not feel good, there is so much evil in people , I don’t even know who I should trust in.
  • Sad Love Quotes
  • My heart was taken by you, broken by you
    And now it’s in pieces because of you...
  • Someone may make me laugh…and I may actually be a little happy.  But when I’m alone…. the pain comes back and I realize that no one truly knows how I feel.
  • Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment