Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sad Sms For Love Ones

  • Our relationship was a mistake,
    You finished it in a moment like dirt..
    Now there is just me, memories, and sadness
    Now I’ll bear the sadness all my life..!!
  • I used to love you before but you neglect the special feeling I have for you. Now that I feel loved by the one who deserves my love, I realized you are not worthy of my love after all.
  •  Thousands of happiness cant remove one pain in heart. Bt one pain can remove thousands of happiness in heart.
  • You Know Somebody,
    And They Cry For You.
    They Stay Awake At Night,
    And Dream Of You.
    I Bet You Never ,
    Even Know They Do,
    But Somebody Crying For You.
  • Ages and ages pass by
    But love never change
    It stole hearts and break every laws…
    Leaving thousands to cry and hundreds to be alive….
  • After The Way You Hurt Me,
    I Then Came To Realize
    You Did Not Deserve Me Anyway.
    My Heart Is Not A Toy,
    It Is Real…
    And I Am No Toy Either
  • The Most Painful
    Goodbyes are The
    Ones That are
    Never Said and
    Never Explained.
  • If you love someone, set them free.
    If they come back they're yours;
    if they don't they never were.

No comments:

Post a Comment