Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sad Quotes

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
*********************
The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
*********************
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
*********************
What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person..
*********************
Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad.
*********************
The guy I thought was right, turned out to be wrong. He decided in his heart, I did not belong. I thought homeless was bad enough. But heartless thats ruination.
*********************
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
*********************
 Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
*********************
 I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
*********************
It is better to be alone than in bad company.
*********************
Sometimes when you are broken hearted you either grow stronger or you never recover from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment