Wednesday 21 November 2012

Short Sad Poems

  1. Sadness is running through my head,
    These thoughts make me believe of death,
    A night which blanks my mind,
    A walk through the graveyard, what can I find?
    Black shadows walk in ..........

                  *********
  2. People say chin up
    But I just feel like giving up
    People say smile & it will all go away
    But I feel like weeping each day

    All thing takes effort to do
    This constant pain is so solid to live ..........

                 *********
  3. I still can't get over you,
    Your smile;your chuckle.
    I'm defenseless now by looking at you,
    Your expression;your eyes.

    I shouldn't have told anyone,
    What a huge mess it was; I'm filled with regrets,
    I guess I was at the incorrect place, at the wrong time,
    I just want to talk to you again; like old times.

    You are completely charmed by him.
    You like him but stayed quiet.

    *********
  4. When I play...my sad guitar,
    In a bunker, make in the sand.
    This war torn country, this desert land,
    I miss playing...In a rock and roll band.
    When I play...my...sad...Guitar.

    When I play...my sad guitar,
    my memoirs play,
    Deep in my mind,
    I try to get-
    Our... wedding... day!
    When I play...my...sad...guitar.

    When I play...my sad guitar,
    I think of my Harley...My hot-rod car,
    wishing I was house,
    With a nip in a bar.
    When I play...my...sad...guitar.

            ********* 
  5. sad for all the time my embrace was empty of you
    sad for being stubborn to be depressing
    sad for touching matter baring your presence
    sad for not touching you...

    sad for re adi ng your name all over the place i turn
    sad for all the blue jackets other men should not have worn
    sad for all my weak spots left to be weak
    sad to open my eyes in the morning

    sad for a cruel fact not even dreams can survive
    sad without dreaming
    sad of nothing to trust for
    sad for still seing beautiful things value for you to know

             *********
  6. Suddenly night crushed out the day & hurled
    Her bits and pieces over cloud-peaks, thunder-walled.
    Then fell a stillness such as harks appalled
    When far-gone dead return upon the world.

    There watched I for the Dead; but no ghost woke.
    Each one whom Life exiled I named & called.
    But they were all too far, or dumb, or thralled,
    And never one fared back to me or spoke.

    Then peered the indefinite unshapen dawn
    With vacant gloaming, sad as half-lit minds,
    The weak-limned hour when sick men's sighs are drained.
    And while I wondered on their person withdrawn,
    Gagged by the smothering Wing which none unbinds,
    I dreaded even a bliss with doors so chained.

                    *********

No comments:

Post a Comment