Thursday 13 December 2012

Sad Love Poems

  1. If raindrops were tears
    And it rained all day,
    The rain couldn't wash
    My heartache away.
    You're still my perfect;
    My love never dies,
    But it cuts to the bone--
    What I see in your eyes.
    U want me to stop;
    You want to be friends,
    But you'll be my true love
    Until breath & life ends.

         ********* 
  2. A pity beyond all telling
    Is hid in the feeling of love:
    The folk who are buying &selling,
    The clouds on their journey above,
    The cold wet winds ever blowing,
    & the shadowy hazel grove
    Where mouse-grey waters are flowing,

          *********
  3. Like a hot-air balloon
    This journey begins
    When we let go
    At first the balloon remains close
    But gradually becomes more distant.
    As we look at from afar
    The colors become more muted
    & we wonder where it goes
    But though we may not see it
    We still think the wind blow.

           *********
  4. You broke my heart in two
    & took me like a bet,
    with all u put me through
    I have so lots of regrets.

    To lose you was worth it,
    although I wasn't sure,
    it seemed to make me ..

       *********  
  5. I don’t want you to be sad
    Or jaded about love
    The moment that we have shared
    Can never be replaced
    You’ll always be a part of me
    Saved in a singular place
    & all these gifts you’ve given me
    I shall still embrace.

        *********
  6.  I tell for my part that everything's going to be ok,
    that there is no cause for all this pain.
    The time it took to change, the time it took to
    see all those mistakes.
    The life I had, I can't have back. The choices I made,
    affected me in all those ways.

    The mistakes I made have not been forgotten.
    The tears I shed, the sounds I made, the feelings
    that left me feeling in a different way.
    Yet I can't see why these tears feel so unreal.
    I'm not the same, my words are unsaid.
    What I hide, is buried deep inside.

    To know, to love, to breathe.
    It hurts to know that I'll never be the
    girl I used to be. The one that would forever laugh,
    the one that you knew would for all time be strong.
    The feeling is real, the truth is sealed.
    I cry in the dark, cuz I know I cut too deep.

    The blood is like the rain,
    in every way it drifts away.
    The scars are real, but the wounds in the heart
    are another mark.
    If you only knew what I've been through,
    or maybe you could take a walk in my shoes.

    I'm not fake, I'm not a doll,
    I just don't think I'm the same in any way.
    So where did my soul go?
    Why did I ever let it run away?
    What happened to that girl?

    The one that could make you laugh,
    the one that would always take you out?
    What happened to that youngster,
    cuz I'm lost without her?
    I'm no longer me, the mistakes changed me,
    but did they change her?
    If only I would know.

         ********* 
       
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment